Need to write the 4 years old road trip before my memory fades away. The pictures are there to help but need lots of coffee to complete the writing.
Our itinerary to khushbu Gujarat ki
- Day -1 By flight Bangalore- Bombay. We took a morning flight for Mumbai and reached around afternoon. Same day boarded train to Baroda from Mumbai Central. Reached Baroda by night around 9. It was a chair car train.
- Day-2: Went to see Champaner, Evening met with old friends of Pamela from school
- Day-3: Drive from Baroda to Ahmadabad, Went to Adalaj Stepwell, Sabarmati Ashram,
- Day-4: Early exit form Ahmadabad to avoid traffic to Modhera, Afternoon stop at Patan & Lothal on the way to Palitana
- Day-5: Visit to Palitana hills and left for Diu
- Day 6: Wanted to explore Gir (Asiatic Lion) but it was still closed and we wen to Junagadh via Somnath.
- Day 7: Junagadh ; climbed Girinar hills.
- Day 8: Left Junagadh very early one to Porbander (being 2nd Oct could not do much) went to Dwarka and Bet – Dwarka and left for Bhuj. A long long day on road.
- Day 9: Great Rann of kutch
- Day 10: explore Bhuj and left for little Rann of Kutch
- Day 11: via Ahmadabad back to Mumbai by bus.